There is a number of people who actually love some food to taste such as ice cream but due to their own limitations, they don’t try. I believe we should mix-up different ingredients to discover new tastes. Banana Ice Cream with peanut butter is not actually ice cream as you might be searching but this recipe was so near about to be called ice cream. For banana and peanut lovers, this combination would be amazing. I would personally suggest you try this recipe of banana ice cream with peanut butter.
Banana Ice cream with peanut butter
Author suggestion: If your friends use to visit you occasionally and you want to have a quick to serve eating stuff with you then you can have frozen banana chunks with you and can use amazing under-counter ice maker wherever required.
- Bananas (Ripped): 3 large size
- Peanuts (roasted): As desired for topping
- Sea salt: As desired to taste
- Vanilla extract: ¼tps
- Peanut butter (natural): 3tps
- Cinnamon: very tiny dash
- Freeze bananas for 1-2 hours by cutting them into small chunks.
- Put solid chunks into a blender to blend bananas to make them creamy and smooth.
- The process of blending might take several minutes and periodic adjustments or pauses to done with perfection.
- It may produce big noise until bananas will be solid enough.
- Within a few minutes of the blending process, you will notice ice-creamy, yummy, creamy, and thick mixture.
- Add cinnamon, peanut butter, sea salt, vanilla extract and any other dry fruit you would love to add in your recipe.
- Blend it more to get all ingredients mixed properly.
- You can serve immediately.
- For decoration purposes, you can top it with roasted crushed peanuts and peanut butter.
Homemade Egg-less Strawberry ice cream Recipe
Let me share a secret about me, I personally love strawberry and Strawberry Ice cream is my most favorite but I really hate eggs, no matter if raw eggs been used or fully cooked. I really wanted a strawberry flavored Ice cream without eggs. Once I discovered my favorite recipe, I thought, I should make it viral for the people like me. So you love strawberry ice cream without eggs as I do? This strawberry ice cream without eggs could be more delicious if it could be created creamy and enriched by using an ice cream maker.
Note: by using the mentioned ingredients, it will be ready for 8 servings.
Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
Salt: ¼ tsp
Fresh strawberries (mashed): 475g
Double Cream: 500ml
Milk (Full Fat): 500ml
Caster Sugar: 200g
This strawberry ice cream without egg recipe will take 1 hour time to be ready to serve in which you have to spend 10 minutes for preparation and 50 minutes as extra time.
1- Put strawberries, salt, sugar, milk, cream, and vanilla extract in a large bowl to prepare the mixture.
2- Pour complete mixture in ice cream maker bowl to freeze.
3- Follow directions of manufacture.